19631Re: Pro's and con's of the Mini Still

  • Dave
    Mar 5, 2006
      Curious question about the construction of the Mini-Still...if it
      hasn't already been answered.

      How do you get that soldered slanted slate into the piping like that?
      I have some left over materials from my previous still construction
      that I would love to make this.

      Thanks,

      Dave

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Marc Verheyden" <mavnkaf@...>