19598Re: Pro's and con's of the Mini Still

  • Marc Verheyden
    Mar 2, 2006
      Hi Harry,

      Thanks for the coil information, that was going to be next after
      getting the small tube, so thats one post I won't have to do. I
      managed to find quarter inch tube from a local plumber for only $ 12
      aud, just under one meter 2" copper tube for $10 aud from the local
      scrap metal guy and a good needle valve with compression fittings
      from a local hyraulic business for $ 15 aud. Getting back to the
      quarter inch tube got 4 meters (13 feet), looks like I'll buy 6
      meters more going off the text. Next week.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic