17741Re: [new_distillers] reusing yeast

  • donald holcombe
    Oct 13, 2005
      Got some rye mash on its 3rd run now . still OK . If it gets too hot I get some flavors I dont like. I then use carbon and wood spears. seems to work good.

      vodkadaddy1950 <jscott315@...> wrote:i was told at a home brewing shop that after you siphon off the
      mash....you can reuse the yeast at the bottom of your fermenting
      bucket....and just add more sugar water...has anyone ever heard of
      doing this....thanks scott from dallas

      Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china Organizational culture Culture change Organization culture