17527Re: Homedistiller.org mirror site?

  • beo
    Oct 6, 2005
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stevolate" wrote:
      > Hi Jehan,
      > I have 2 files on my computer that are 1931KB and 4615KB your
      > files are 887KB and 1069KB and 1011KB they do not seem large enough.
      > If anyone needs the 2 larger files post a request and I will send them
      > to you.

      According to the timestamps in the homedistiller.org zipfiles posted
      by Jehan in the files section the information is from around september
      1, 2001. Probably your zipfiles are from a more recent date, so if you
      can post these zips, please do!

      > Happy drinking
      > Stevo

      Regards, Jan.

      PS. The mirror site was http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller/
      Unfortunately this point to homedistiller.org now...
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic