17501Re: Homedistiller.org

  • Figment
    Oct 3, 2005
      I wonder if it's possible that those files could be placed in our file
      section somewhere, since this question seems to come up repeatedly?
      I'd like them too as I was not prescient enough to download the site
      while I had the chance! ;->

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stevolate" <stevolate@y...>
      > Hi Ken
      > Would you like the 2 zip files for the site sent to you.
      > Stevo
      > > Dont think I have ever known the site to be down for so long ?
      > > The old saying stolen by Women applies here :You dont know what you
      > > have till you cant get it: or something like that !Like selling
      > > ute/pickup then having to do a rubbish run!
      > > Has anyone an update on the position ?
      > >
      > > Regards.............Ken.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic