17479Re: I can't find a still!!!!

  • riki
    Oct 2, 2005
      Hi John!
      Thank you for your answer!
      I know Alba very well...I live not too far from there!
      Then...5 lt. are a few...I'd like a still of at least 10 lt.
      I'm going to look for a bigger one, or for somebody who can modify
      the one you saw in Alba.
      I'm going to tell you something sure as soon as possible.
      Thank you again!
      See you soon, Riccardo

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "John Wisbey"
      <johnwisbey@l...> wrote:
      > Hi Riccardo.
      > I bought a PDA 1 from Amphora-society.com and fitted it to a 50lt.
      olive oil can. It is not a cheap option, but it works very well.
      Here in Alba (CN) I can buy the standard copper still for about
      100Euro with a 5lt boiler. If you can find a manufacturer of these
      stills they might be able to make a larger boiler.
      > John Wisbey
      >
      > e-mail: johnwisbey@l...
      >
      > www.piedmontproperty.com www.piedmont-holidays.com
      www.nicltd.co.uk