      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 5:44 PM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] methonol and stuff??

      I use a 5L still.  I take off the first 50-100ml from each 5L, then add it to the next run. Then when I've distilled all of a 20L wash I discard 50-100ml from the last run.
      Martin

      At 12:39 AM 12/2/01 +0000, walpole2000@... wrote:

      i have read that by throwing away the first 50ml of a 20L wash you
      can ensure that you have thrown away almost all of the methonol. I
      have a pressure cooker pot still and it can only boil a maximum of 2L
      wash, therefore should i only need to discard the first 5 to 10ml??

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      ---
      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

      ---