      Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: New file uploaded to new_distillers

      BR has got the point. As it stands the bubblers don't
      bubble, the vapours have a free path to the condenser,
      there is no separation at the various plates, and the
      input will just pour straight into the boiler.
      But appart from that it's a really good first attempt
      Back to the forever mentioned links for a
      I take it this came from an exam question or
      Cheers for the fun Alex,

      Do You Yahoo!?