16586Re: [new_distillers] I'm new...

  • sonum norbu
    Jul 3, 2005
      From: "myarcadegames.com"
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [new_distillers] I'm new...
      Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:38:17 +1000 (EST)

      Need a friend ( someone to pass things over to make sure I'm not gonna
      blow myself up on my first run ) in Perth, Western Australia.

      If you're able to help me out - I've got pics of my setup - just trying
      to make sure I've got it all setup right so I'm not going to make a huge
      and expensive mistake..

      Having some prob's making or trying to figure how to get the column head
      on the keg..

      - Chris.

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/