16154smooth

  • lmemarine
    May 31, 2005
      Good Day Gentlemen; I've had 1.75l of 45% sitting with a 1/2 cup of
      carbon in it for a week and just finished filtering it out. I cut a 2l
      soda bottle in half, doubled a coffee filter over the cap end held on
      with a rubber band and then packed about a cup of sterile cotton inside
      tight enough so got only a couple of drops a second through it. It took
      about 2 1/2 hrs. to filter, came out crystal clear and is some of the
      smoothest, finest alcohol i've ever put in my mouth which over the
      years i've had my and a few other peoples share of. GUUUUD STUFF!!
      I have been using a Pur water filter running it through 3 or 4 times
      but it is definitly better letting the carbon sit in it.
      Semper Fi !
      Lmemarine
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic