15427Re: [new_distillers] Re: cloudy diluted spirit

  • king pin
    Apr 3, 2005
      If you don't mind me asking Whynda, what process did you use? Dilute first, then add other ingredients? I'm curious how you maintained the clarity.

      Txs,
      KP

      whynda <hstuiber@...> wrote:

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...
      > wrote:
      > What about soaking the peel after diluting.
      > Nothing insoluble (that will cause clouding) will
      > disolve at this strength.
      > ? too obvious, I'm sure. Any experience out there?
      > Rob.
      >
      > Greetings all,
      I made a "Limoncello" out of all limes, no lemons at all and I did it
      at drinking strength, about 25%, it took a little longer to do but the
      flavour is just out of this world and the brew is a beautiful clear
      yellow. (no specimen jokes please)
      Regards