15414Re: cloudy diluted spirit

  • Lindsay Williams
    Apr 2 3:57 AM
      Limoncello is made that way and certainly is cloudy. That's the only
      way it can be with the citrus oils. So drink it as is and be happy!

      Cheers,
      Lindsay.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, king pin
      <kingpin_kingpin2001@y...> wrote:
      > I hadn't considered the oils from the tangerene peels, ty Levi.
      I'll leave the spirit as is, regardless of the ABV when adding
      ingredients that may release oils in the future. The taste still
      remains very nice but the colour....ugh...