14933Re: [new_distillers] Pot Still Temps with Corn Wash

  • Rana Pipiens
    Mar 12, 2005
      I guess what I'm asking is for information on using heads and tails for blending back into hearts for achieving some flavor in a corn whisky. In the past when I tried a pot still, the results seemed the same whatever the original sugar source (barley, corn, wheat, molasses, etc.)

      ranawater <ranawater@...> wrote:
      I'm runnin a mashed corn wash with my still in pot still mode and was
      wondering at about what temperature I should stop collecting tails.
      Thanks, Rana

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT