11619RE: [new_distillers] Re: Polishing spirit

  • Levi Langershank
    Aug 9, 2004
      This is true...I started the 'hobby' years before the internet was
      around...I knew and still know a few 'moonshiners' and none of them agree on
      very much,except that "I" am the expert here...:>)...the best you can do is
      obtain a basic knowledge of the 'hobby' and figure out(thru trial-and-error)
      what works best for you...a little common sense goes a long way here...you
      can use complex formulas to determine the ABV etc but that changes little in
      the end...experimentation will prove many ,self-proclaimed
      experts,wrong...it will also prove many are correct...its your task to sort
      thru all the 'evidence' and return a verdict....:>)...good luck...