11575Re: Turbo Yeast Question

  • travellerwiz
    Jul 30, 2004
      Yes absolutely... There are actually kits you can buy that contain
      turbo yeast, clearing agents and activated carbon.. Follow the
      directions and drink the results.. I have tried it and it wasn't to
      to bad.. If I was to do it again, I would rent a wine filter and
      filter the product.. Give it a try, you can actually make some OK
      stuff with it.. Also you can always flavour the result...

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Schutz"
      <jfreischuetz@c...> wrote:
      > Can a person drink the wash from the Turbo Yeast made my
      > www.stillspirits.com, without distilling?
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic