      From: laz_e_pants
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 4:10 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] confused on brandy's

      i was under the impression that if you ferment fruits that it was
      considered brandy , and say if it was corn or other plant matter it
      was likker. is this correct? i fermented 25 gal of peaches and run
      thru a pot still twice. it was my first time it turn out rite good.
      was that considered peach brandy? my brother claims that it doesn't
      matter what i ferment that it is going to come out the same. is this
      correct? or will i get the flavors from what ever i ferment.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor