10809Replacing ceramics with scrubbers in SS Super Reflux

  • Mark Wabster
    Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Folks,

      Has anyone actually replaced the ceramic saddles in
      their Still Spirits super reflux still with copper or
      stainless steel pot scrubbers? And if so, was the
      result better in terms of relux gained, ie better % or
      less residual smell?

      Every time I walk past them at the supermarket I
      ponder whether I should I try them, but comments from
      others who have been there before me would be good to
      hear.

      I am happy with my current output, as I double
      distill, but am always looking for a better mousetrap
      :-)

      Cheerz Wab.

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com