10344Re: Oak Boxes

  • grayson_stewart66
    Feb 1, 2004
      I'm an engineer also and was surprised to find the number of wooden
      pipes used in the early years. A few are seen at this link

      Most are round and vary rarely was there ever a wooden conduit
      formed in a "square". In a round structure the greatest stresses
      are usually on the inner most face - the primary area we want a good

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Toni Smith" <tonimarie@i...>