1020getting started

  • Michael Spottswood
    Aug 30, 2001
      I am getting started here and need some advice.
      I am going to start with a pot still design, but I am having trouble with
      the yeast for fermentation. The only yeast I can find is plain old baker's
      yeast, which yields nothing in plain granulated sugar. If anyone has any
      recepies for baker's yeast or a source for distillers yeast for sugar in the
      USA, I would appreciate it. To start with, I am just looking for anything
      that comes out of the still. It doesn't need to be any flavor or quality,
      for I am not going to consume it.
      Thank You
      Mike