10092Re: [new_distillers] Opinions?

  • BOKAKOB
    Jan 1, 2004
      THREE METERS? I dont think it is a good coice. Four FEET seems work fine. If not you alsways can add more sections with a regular male-female couplers.

      shinershane <shinershane@...> wrote:Hey fellow stillers, I am building a new set-up for outside. I am
      using a 40 Liter pot and it will be propane fired. I am using the
      double reducer system. Like to have your ideas on column height
      before I cut the pipe. Three Meters seems to be the common height,
      but I sure would like to hear from those who know. Is anything higher
      then this just a waste? Is it at all fiesable to go higher? Thanks

      SS

      ttp://archive.nnytech.net/

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      I can be wrong I must say