Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Neural networks

  • Paul and Deidre Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 11:37 AM
      Tomislav; I've had good results from a product called aiNet, written by some math whiz neighbors to you in Slovenia. I've used it to predict facies and permeability in carbonate systems with good success. I like aiNet because it's really simple. You do not have to spend lots of time constructing nodes or training the network. Plus, it's pretty cheap (free to try, $49 to register). You can also get fancy and use the included dll library to link it to other programs if you desire. For more, go here:

      http://www.ainet-sp.si/

      Regards,

      Paul Taylor
      Senior Reservoir Engineer, BP