AI-GEOSTATS: 8th year of AI-GEOSTATS

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2003
      The first mail sent to a mailing list called ai-geostats was sent on the 26 of
      April 1995... exactly 8 years ago.

      Happy birthday AI-GEOSTATS !

      Gregoire

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2003
        I well remember when I joined the AI_Geostats list at
        the end of 1997 and announced that Practical
        Geostatistics (1979) was free for all off the web. My
        web site was suspended 4 days later for too much
        traffic!!

        To celebrate the 8th birthday I have finally got round
        to putting it up as html for all and sundry.

        Please let me know if you find any broken links or
        missing pictures!

        Happy Birthday!
        Isobel
        http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/PG1979/index.htm