AI-GEOSTATS: StatGIS 2003
- Please find hereafter the following conference announcement.
Dear colleagues and friends,
We are organizing the INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP
StatGIS 2003 - Interfacing (Geo)Statistics, GIS and Spatial Data Bases
Sept. 29 - Oct. 1, 2003
- Geostatistics: Theory and New Methods
(Conveners: W.G. Müller, J. Pilz)
- Combining Statistics and GIS
(Conveners: R. Bivand, G. Dubois)
- Geostatistical Applications
(Conveners: H. Glass, M. Kanevsky)
- Spatial Data Bases and Mapping
(Conveners: V. Gomez, B. Rowlingson))
- Geostatistical Software Developments
(Conveners: E. Pebesma, P. Ribeiro)
Detailed information can be found at
We invite you to contribute papers to the above mentioned sections.
Papers on implementations using R are particularly welcome.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: August 1, 2003
Notification of acceptance: August 15, 2003
For further questions and correspondence please reply to
On behalf of the Programme Committee and Local Organizing Committee,
Prof. Dr. Juergen Pilz
University of Klagenfurt
Dept. of Mathematics
Applied Statistics Group
Univ. Street 65
A- 9020 Klagenfurt
Tel.: +43- 463- 2700 3113
Fax: +43- 463- 2700 3198
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org