AI-GEOSTATS: turning band method?

  • Adrian Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      I have some questions about the no conditional simulation with turning band method

      a) what is the geometry of the bands and it position in the simulation field? The 15 bands for 3D are crossed in a point, where collocate these point?
      b) Clayton and Deutsch in GSLIB manual show the effect of the bands in the simulate image, it look like starts. These effect have be eliminate for someone, and how?

      King regards Adrian