AI-GEOSTATS: fortran code for idw

  • Alvaro Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      Hello,

      Does anyone knows where can I find the Fortran source code for IDW.

      Thanks,

      Álvaro

      ----------
      José Álvaro Mendes Pimpão Alves Silva
      Geógrafo - Técnico de SIG Geographer - GIS Technician
      Departamento de Clima e Ambiente Atmosférico Climate Department
      Instituto de Meteorologia Portuguese Meteorological Institute

      Rua C do Aeroporto
      1749 - 047 Lisboa
      Portugal

      Tel: (+351) 218483961