AI-GEOSTATS: Raingauge network design

  • M.J. Abedini
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 9:25 AM
      Dear Colleagues

      I checked the simulated annealing of GSLIB to see if it is ready to be
      used for the purpose of raingauge network design. I realized that some
      further coupling has to be done in this regard. I was wondering if there
      is any SA software which has already been tailored for this purpose.

      Your comments with regard to contact person, web site and ... is greatly
      appreciated.

      With best wishes
      MJA