AI-GEOSTATS: Software for ZIP / ZAP / Poisson Hurdle Regression

  • gpezzuchi@way.com.ar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hi there:

      I am trying to model some areal data, and I have overdispersed data
      (variance > mean), hence a Poisson model is no good. Do you know of a "free"
      software or R package that will allow me to perform a ZIP / ZAP or Poisson
      Hurdle Regression with areal data (hence accounting for autocorrelation).

      Thanks for any input you could provide

      Gaston Pezzuchi
      UNIGIS LA MSc Candidate

      Internet Way - Webmail - http://www.way.com.ar