AI-GEOSTATS: Valid Variograms
- Hello All,
If fi(z) are valid, then f(z) = Sum(wi*fi(z),i) is valid if the weights wi
Furthermore, f(g(z)) is valid for several g's:
1) g(z) = |z| is an isotropic model
2) g(z) = zx (or zy) is a zonal model
3) g(z) = Sqrt((zx/ax)^2 + (zy/ay)^2) is a geometric model
Are there other g's that still give valid models?
Thanks for any insight on this!
Roger L. Bilisoly, Ph.D.
Sandia National Laboratories
PO Box 5800 MS 0735
Albuquerque, NM 87185-0735
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org