AI-GEOSTATS: Problem?

  • Per Hedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 6:52 AM
      Hi!
      We're two students from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
      We're writing our thesis on limecolumns and are using different statistical
      programs. We're currently using a program called SADA (version 3) for
      kriging our data (with ordinary kriging), but a problem has occured, we can
      see that our data varies proportionally to the radius. We're kriging over
      circular areas and would like to be able to compare data from equal
      distances from the centre with each other and not like we're doing now i.e.
      comparing data that are close to each other. We have found that data from
      equal distances from the centre are correlated with each other and that data
      that are close are not necessarily correlated. Does anyone know any software
      that considers this problem?
      /Per & Mari