AI-GEOSTATS: Epidemiology: A Spatial Perspective
- Dear AI-Geostats List Members
This meeting may be of interest to some:
"Epidemiology: A Spatial Perspective"
This is a final call for papers for the above one-day meeting to be held at
the University of Salford on 17th June 2003.
For further details see:
The meeting is being held to discuss the roles of remote sensing,
GIS, geoststistics and spatial modelling in epidemiology. The
meeting will appeal to people with specialisms in a diverse range of
topics: epidemiology, biology, ecology, geostatistics, mathematics, Earth
observation, medical geography, GIS, public health and others.
Note: deadline for submission of abstracts: 28th March 2003
Professor Peter Atkinson
Department of Geography
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ
Tel: +44 (0) 23 8059 4617
FAX: +44 (0) 23 8059 3295
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org