Re: AI-GEOSTATS: digital contour map

  • Martin Roseveare
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7 12:05 PM
      Surfer does. Create the contour plot and export it as a DXF. Surfer 8 also
      includes an option for export as 3D DXF which would allow the contour plot
      to be visualised as a 3D model in some software.

      Martin
      ______________________________________

      ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.
      Reconnaissance & Geophysics for Archaeology

      Telephone: +44 (0) 7050 369789
      E-mail: mail@...
      Website: http://www.archaeophysica.co.uk

      This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
      named above and may contain confidential or
      privileged information. If you receive this e-mail
      by mistake please advise the sender and destroy
      it without further disclosure of its content.

      Unless otherwise stated no opinions expressed in
      this e-mail should be regarded as representative of
      any policy of ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.