Re: AI-GEOSTATS: digital contour map

  • Martin Roseveare
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
      Surfer does. Create the contour plot and export it as a DXF. Surfer 8 also
      includes an option for export as 3D DXF which would allow the contour plot
      to be visualised as a 3D model in some software.

      Martin
      ______________________________________

      ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.
      Reconnaissance & Geophysics for Archaeology

      Telephone: +44 (0) 7050 369789
      E-mail: mail@...
      Website: http://www.archaeophysica.co.uk
      ______________________________________

      This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
      named above and may contain confidential or
      privileged information. If you receive this e-mail
      by mistake please advise the sender and destroy
      it without further disclosure of its content.

      Unless otherwise stated no opinions expressed in
      this e-mail should be regarded as representative of
      any policy of ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
        You can create a grids in any geostatistical software and import to surfer 7
        or 8. then you can create a contour and export it using the option
        map/contour/export contour it export a 3d DXF file.

        In the same Surfer you can overlay any maps.

        Other possibility is to use a GIS program, geo-referencing the images
        create you can overlay with other maps including 3D DEM or wireframe.

        I hop it is useful for you Ercan

        King regards

        Adrian.