Re: AI-GEOSTATS: [ surface fitting in geospatial context ] [15/02/2003 - 10:41 GMT]

  • Martin Roseveare
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15 4:46 AM
      Surfer 8 by Golden Software, Colorado US, offers a wide range of exact and
      inexact interpolators for surface fitting and includes reporting of goodness
      of fit and residuals. It includes kriging with option for input of a
      variogram.

      regards,

      Martin
      ______________________________________

      ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.
      Reconnaissance & Geophysics for Archaeology

      Telephone: +44 (0) 7050 369789
      E-mail: mail@...
      Website: http://www.archaeophysica.co.uk

      This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
      named above and may contain confidential or
      privileged information. If you receive this e-mail
      by mistake please advise the sender and destroy
      it without further disclosure of its content.

      Unless otherwise stated no opinions expressed in
      this e-mail should be regarded as representative of
      any policy of ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.