AI-GEOSTATS: Box-Cox back transform & clustered sampling
- Dear all,
I have two different questions:
1. Following the discussions about back transformation for log-
and normal score transformations, how about back transformation
for Box-Cox or any other transformations?
2. It seems that some people are in favour of using "clustered sampling"
to reduce nugget effect. I am dubious about this practice. Since
variogram is a global paramter, areas with clustered samples may be
over-represented. Any comments?
Dr. Chaosheng Zhang
Lecturer in GIS
Department of Geography
National University of Ireland
Tel: +353-91-524411 ext. 2375
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org