AI-GEOSTATS: Variogram computing and fitting codes

  • Serele, Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      Hello All,

      I'm looking some C codes to compute and fit (with spherical and exponential
      models) experimental variograms.
      I know that many software can do that, but I have more than 100 samples data
      over which I have to generate the variograms and modeled them to find out
      the range and sill values. This will be very long if I have to do it manualy
      with a software...
      Can anybody help me in finding this kinds of C codes.

      Thanks a lot

      Charles