Re: AI-GEOSTATS: "circular" spatial staistics

  • Steven Citron-Pousty
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2001
      Dear Janine:
      Fisher has put out a great book on circular statistics. One section
      looks at the spatial analysis of circular data from EDA and smoothing to
      clustering, but no geostatistical approaches to incorporating circular
      data.
      Hope this helps...
      Steve
      Statistical Analysis of Circular Data by N. I. Fisher
      Cambridge Univ Pr (Pap Txt); ISBN: 0521568900

    • Nicholas Lewin-Koh
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2001
        hi
        for(i=1 to 10000) prinf("I will not answer queries on a public list
        without reading carefully")

        You did say they were water quality measurements. The recomended book by
        p. fisher is a good bet. Also Batschelet has a book (1981) circular
        stattistics in biology.

        Nicholas

        CH3

        N Nicholas Lewin-Koh