AI-GEOSTATS: Question about Block Lognormal Kriging.

  • Adrian Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
      Question about Block Lognormal Kriging.

      For the Point Lognormal Kriging the unbiased estimator of z* is

      z*(u)=exp[y*(u) + SigmaSK^2(u)/2]

      where: SigmaSK^2>>> simple lognormal kriging variante

      how to get and unbiased estimator for:
      a) Simple Block Lognormal Kriging.
      b) Ordinary Block Lognormal Kriging.
      c) Ordinary Point Lognormal Kriging.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
        Adrian

        I don't do simple kriging, but both forms of the
        complete backtransform are available in the papers
        presented at Geocongress 1998 and Pribram 1999. These
        are available at

        http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/resume/Publications.html

        If you have any problems downloading, let me know.
        Isobel Clark
        http://geoecosse.bizland.com/news.html

        --- Adrian_Martínez_Vargas <amvargas@...>
        wrote: >
        > Question about Block Lognormal Kriging.
        >
        > For the Point Lognormal Kriging the unbiased
        > estimator of z* is
        >
        > z*(u)=exp[y*(u) + SigmaSK^2(u)/2]
        >
        > where: SigmaSK^2>>> simple lognormal kriging
        > variante
        >
        > how to get and unbiased estimator for:
        > a) Simple Block Lognormal Kriging.
        > b) Ordinary Block Lognormal Kriging.
        > c) Ordinary Point Lognormal Kriging.

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com

      • José Quintín Cuador Gil
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
          Adrián,
          You most read the following papers:

          Rivoirard, J. 1990, A Review of Lognormal Estimation for In Situ Reserves, Math. Geol. Vol. 22, No. 2, pp 213-221.

          Roth, C. 1996, Is Lognormal Kriging Suitable for Local Estimation, CG, Fontainebleau.

          Regards
          José Cuador