Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Levy Flight
- On 25/1/03 10:23 PM, "Peter Bossew" <p.bossew@...> wrote:
> Dear listers,Try this paper from Computers and Geosciences:
> I want to investigate the spatial properties of point patterns which can
> possibly be described as results of Levy Flights, i.e. Brownian motion
> with hyperbolically distributed path lengths. For this purpose I want to
> simulate such patterns.
TI: An efficient three-dimensional anisotropic fractional Brownian motion
and truncated fractional Levy motion simulation algorithm based on
successive random additions.
AU: S. Lu, F.J. Molz, H.H. Liu
SO: Computers & Geosciences v. 29, no.1, pp. 15-25.
You can get it via anonymous FTP. Also do a search for papers from Lincoln
Patterson at the CSIRO in Australia.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org