AI-GEOSTATS: Update software glitches
- Thanks to Pierre, Chris, Donald, Vassily and Tom for their suggestions in
my problem with GeoEas data files under W-XP. Saving the data file in
GeoEas format from Excel as formatted text space-delimited (*.prn)
(Pierre's suggestion) did allow to read and work the data in Variowin 2.21,
but alas! i'm still having problems reading the same file with GeoEas.
GeoEas keeps reporting Error in the headers section. When i try to make
GeoEas read its own example data file, it reports the same Error in headers
section problem. I checked the headers with Textpad and there is nothing
strange there. But i am getting closer. I can do variography again with
Variowin. Now i need to fix GeoEas bug to do cross-validation. Perhaps
shutting down Windows and working in DOS ...
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org