AI-GEOSTATS: Change of rule of the mailing list

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 1944
      Dear all,

      From now on, announcements of CONFERENCES and FREE SOFTWARE can be sent to the
      mailing list but only after my approval. Therefore, I will ask you to send
      first these announcements to me (gregoire.dubois@...) in order to get the
      green light(just to make sure that the information posted is effectively about
      spatial statistics).

      No worries, we will not be drowning under such mails since there are not many
      conferences and not many new tools developed in a year.

      Regards,

      Gregoire (moderator of the AI-GEOSTATS mailing list)