Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Problem with Variowin 2.2 under Windows XP

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi Ruben,

      I am also working on Windows XP and have
      repeated your experiment. I can read the file created
      from Excel (option formatted text, space delimited)
      with prevar2D and then run Vario2D without any problem.

      Pierre

      Dr. Pierre Goovaerts
      Consultant in (Geo)statistics
      President of PGeostat, LLC
      and Senior Chief Scientist with Biomedware Inc.
      710 Ridgemont Lane
      Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48103-1535, U.S.A.

      E-mail: goovaert@...
      Phone: (734) 668-9900