Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Stope optimisation.

  • Digby Millikan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      David,
      If you want clarification of any of these points please do not hesiate
      to contact me. This is the method employed at all mines where stope
      design is carried out from a block model. Stope design against a block
      model is done for most mines during the feasibility stage where cashflow
      figures must be reported, then during production at smaller mines stope
      design is normally just done against geological interpretation with
      evaluation
      against a block model once a year to produce the grade tonnage reports,
      while at larger mines where mine planning is ongoing stoping is continuously
      being designed against the block model.

      Regards Digby Millikan
      Geolite Mining Systems
      digbym@...