AI-GEOSTATS: Problems with "Negativity Pints"
- Hola dear Mail List Friends.
I have some problems with the treatment to the "Negativity Pints" that cause
negatives Kriging coefficients:
Z=Sum [Landa(i) * Z(i) ]
Some times I eliminate from Kriging System those Points that cause negative
coefficients Landa(i) because some results are out of the Min and Max Z(i)
The question is: how to handling this problem in practise, especially in
most popular software (GSLIB for example)
Merry Christmas and happy new year
Adrian Martínez Vargas.
Departamento de Geología
Facultad de Geología y Minas
Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico
ISMM, Las coloradas s/n, Moa, Holguín, Cuba
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org