AI-GEOSTATS: kriging to an irregular grid

  • Elizabeth Stevick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2002
      Hello,
      I have some categorical data that I need to interpolate onto a 3D finite
      difference mesh. Therefore I need a program that will perform indicator
      kriging onto an irregular 3D grid. Any suggestions?
      Elizabeth

      --

      Graduate Research Assistant
      University of Nevada, Reno

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2002
        Elisabeth,

        An easy way would be to use the option
        jackknife of the Gslib program ik3d.
        Just put the spatial coordinates of your
        grid nodes into the file that you want to
        "re-estimate".

        Regards,

        Pierre Goovaerts

        Dr. Pierre Goovaerts
        Consultant in (Geo)statistics
        and Senior Chief Scientist with Biomedware Inc.
        710 Ridgemont Lane
        Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48103-1535, U.S.A.

        E-mail: goovaert@...
        Phone: (734) 668-9900