Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Standard deviation, Variance

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2002
      Thanks to Rubén and Digby for pointing out what I had
      misunderstood about Don Myers' email.

      It had not occurred to me (duh) that the lines
      starting '>' would be read as being from me rather
      than part of a forwarded email.

      Another score on the dumb side. Apologies for the
      strong reaction to Don's email if (on this occasion)
      he was not criticising my contribution.

      Isobel

      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com