Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Cross-validation code for Surfer 7?

  • Alfred Stach
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      Dear Gregoire,

      In the attachment you can find Surfer 7 script for cross-validation (it is
      included in standard installation of the Surfer - in the scripts subfolder).
      Some useful Surfer scripts (including also spatial statistics) written by
      Aleksey Amantov can be downloaded from:

      http://home.comset.net/geolmap/pages/load.htm

      Best wishes
      Alfred

      Dr. Alfred Stach
      Institute of Quaternary Research and Geoecology
      Adam Mickiewicz University
      Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznan, Poland
      voice: +48-61 8294675 or 8294569, fax: +48-61 8530234
      E-mail: frdstach@...