AI-GEOSTATS: Measures of autocorrelation

  • kevin.weaver@mnr.gov.on.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      I was wondering if there are any free routines/programs to calculate local
      Moran's I and Geary's c for raster data sets.
      I am also looking for a program that calculates join-count statistics.

      Thanks in advance,

      Kevin Weaver
      GIS Analyst

    • Markus Neteler
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2001
        On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 08:40:08PM -0500, kevin.weaver@... wrote:

        > I was wondering if there are any free routines/programs to calculate local
        > Moran's I and Geary's c for raster data sets.
        > I am also looking for a program that calculates join-count statistics.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Kevin Weaver
        > GIS Analyst

        Hi Kevin,

        GRASS GIS (free GIS software) can do things like that.

        http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/

        Perhaps you check the manual pages at:
        http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/gdp/html_grass5/

        Cheers