AI-GEOSTATS: Questions abut Kriging with external drift (KED).

  • Adrian Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      I'm creating a accurate grid from regular data, I have to a les accurate
      data that reflect the local drift information, irregular sampled but more
      dense; for these reason I have create a grid with these information using
      ID, than coincide with the target points that will be estimate with KED.
      Then I have decided perform Kriging with external drift, but I have some
      doubt:

      A: It is better to use Cokrigin.

      B: How to perform the variogram for KED(not using IRF-k, I'm working with
      GSLIB)