AI-GEOSTATS: Questions abut Kriging with external drift (KED).
- I'm creating a accurate grid from regular data, I have to a les accurate
data that reflect the local drift information, irregular sampled but more
dense; for these reason I have create a grid with these information using
ID, than coincide with the target points that will be estimate with KED.
Then I have decided perform Kriging with external drift, but I have some
A: It is better to use Cokrigin.
B: How to perform the variogram for KED(not using IRF-k, I'm working with
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org