AI-GEOSTATS: Generation of 2-D random field

  • Naser Asadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Dear Colleagues

      I would like to generate a 2-D random field with a particular
      distribution in frequency domain and some known spatial structure in space
      domain. I was wondering if there is a software written for this specific
      purpose.
      Web address, contact persons, .... in this regard is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      Naser Asadi

      This message was sent using Shiraz University Web Mail.
      http://hafez.shirazu.ac.ir/cgi-bin/mail.cgi