AI-GEOSTATS: short course on geostatistics

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
      Dear Gregoire

      Thanks for the go-ahead. We had been worried about the
      news not getting about.

      Our standard courses are:

      Zero to Kriging - an introductory course for those who
      wish to learn the basics of geostatistical methods
      with a minimum of mathematics and a maximum of
      illustrative desk exercises (i.e. hand calculator).
      All participants receive a free copy of Practical
      Geostatistics 2000.

      BYO Geostatistics: bring your own data or work on our
      tutorial data sets and learn real geostatistics under
      the supervision of a joint 50 years experience in the
      field.

      Both courses run by Isobel Clark with the assistance
      of Bill Harper for courses held in the USA.

      Courses are scheduled as follows:

      Northern UK (probably Central Scotland - Braveheart
      Country) early December

      Reno, Nevada, January 2003

      Columbus, Ohio, June 2003

      For exact dates, registration forms etc check out the
      news page at
      http://uk.geocities.com/geoecosse/news.html or the
      main Ecosse page at http://geoecosse.bizland.com or
      Bill's page at http://geoecosse.hypermart.net